Did Gacha die with his son?

Did Gacha die with his son?

Colombian police said the drug trafficker, Jose Gonzalo Rodriguez Gacha, perished in a hail of gunfire in a remote region near Covenas and Tolu, south of Cartagena on the Caribbean coast, along with his 17-year-old son and 15 bodyguards. At least one cop was injured. Rodriguez Gacha started around ten days ago. He is believed to be the first high-profile victim of Colombia's new anti-narcotics chief, Alejandro Graziano.

Rodriguez Gacha had been involved in cocaine trafficking for more than twenty years. He owned a ranch near San Vicente del Caguán where he kept up to six hundred cows, which he used to transport drugs from Peru through Ecuador and into Colombia. Police believe that within two weeks of taking office, Graziano has secured at least three major arrests. The most recent was last Monday when federal agents arrested Rodolfo Aguilar Perez, a member of a powerful family from Medellín who supply guns to Colombian traffickers. They accuse him of supplying weapons to both the Norte del Valle and Urabeños gangs.

Gacha was thought to be protected by his links to important figures in Colombia's armed forces, but it now appears that they could not save him. His death marks a significant loss to drug trafficking in Colombia. It was reported earlier this year that he had been given presidential protection after being named as an "honorary president" of the Urabenos gang.

How did Garrincha die?

Cirrhosis Garrincha/Death Cause Garrincha died of cirrhosis of the liver in an alcoholic coma on January 20, 1983, in Rio de Janeiro, after a series of financial and marital issues. He had been hospitalized eight times in the preceding year, and he was a physical and emotional disaster at the time of his death.

Garrincha was only 49 years old.

He started drinking when he was just a young boy to help him deal with his anxiety attacks. As he got older, alcohol became one of the main sources of pleasure in his life. Even though he played for some of the most famous clubs in Europe, he ended up being very poor because of all his divorces.

During the last years of his life, Garrincha used to drink up to 15 bottles of wine every day. His wife and manager Eva would often have to call the police to try to get him drunk so they could take him home.

In April 1982, Eva filed for divorce for the again. She said that she couldn't manage his alcoholism anymore and requested custody of their two children. The court granted her request but only if Garrincha went into rehab. He refused so she took him to court again and this time she won full custody. However, even with no access to his kids, Garrincha still tried to stop drinking by going into rehab twice more.

Did Martin and Gracia die?

American missionary Martin Burnham, who was kidnapped by the Abu Sayyaf extremist organization more than a year ago, was killed by a bullet during a rescue attempt today, according to Philippine Gen. His wife, Gracia Burnham, was also kidnapped and wounded in the leg before being recovered.... The couple had been held hostage since October 2009.

Their deaths bring to end a years-long ordeal for their family and for thousands of other Filipinos enslaved by terrorists in conflict zones across the world. In September 2008, eight Indonesian hostages were beheaded by their captors after their country's government failed to meet their demands. The head of each victim was brought to Jakarta to be displayed on a pole outside the presidential palace.

Filipino hostages have included two American citizens, one Canadian and one Swedish, as well as three French people. All the captives were taken by Muslim rebels in southern Philippines' jungles where they are used as "human shields" or traded for peace talks with government forces.

The first known incident of hostages being held in the Philippines occurred in February 2001 when seven Americans were seized by Muslim militants on a island resort north of Manila. They were released after the government paid a large ransom. In 2002, another American and an Australian were captured; both were released after payments were made to their families.

How did Gauguin die?

Okaekng/saaehtukaaresiiychiiwit aakaarhawaicchlm pl okaekng/saaehtukaaresiiychiiwit He died of an overdose of morphine and probably a heart attack at 11 a.m. on May 8, 1903, before he could begin his jail sentence due to syphilis. According to his wife, he was alive but in pain when she left him that morning.

Gauguin is said to have committed suicide by taking an excessive dose of morphine. The exact date of his death has been variously recorded as either May 7 or May 9, 1903. His body was buried in Pape'ete where it remained for almost 20 years until it was removed for burial in France in 1983.

During the time he was living in Tahiti, Gauguin painted some of his most famous works, including Teahouse at Night on Mount Fuji and Native Dancer. In 1900, he traveled to South Pacific island of Moorea where he painted two more pictures: Noa and Moana. Both paintings are now in the collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.

In 1902, Gauguin went back to Europe, where he stayed for eight months. Upon his return to Tahiti in October 1903, he tried to start again with his life, but he died only three months later. Although there are reports that he killed himself, this is not certain.

How did Hector Lavoe's wife and son die?

Nilda sadly tumbled out of her 14th-story apartment window, fell to the floor, and died after suffering serious head injuries while filming a documentary film on her late husband, "El Cantante." Hector and Nilda had a son, Hector Jr., who died in 1969 after being unintentionally shot by one of his father's friends.

Hector Lavoe was an American gangster who became one of the most successful music producers in Los Angeles during the disco era. His production company, Fonovisa, released hundreds of albums over the course of several years. In addition to producing songs, he also wrote some of them including "Tootie's Theme" which was used as theme song for the Tootie Ferrell comedy series that ran for three seasons on NBC from 1976 to 1979.

Lavoe started out working with Willie Mitchell as a drummer before becoming an assistant producer at Imperial Records. He then went on to work with Maxine Jones, The O'Jays, Al Green, Luther Vandross, and others. In 1995, Lavoe was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to death for killing his partner, David Allen, during a robbery attempt. He is now serving his sentence at San Quentin State Prison in California.

Lavoe has been called the Gangsta Rap Prince because of his influential role in creating the gangster rap genre.

About Article Author

Mark Rutledge

Mark Rutledge is a Lieutenant in the Police department. He supervises a team of police sergeants and other law enforcement support staff, who are responsible for officer assignments, patrol operations, and various specialized units.

Related posts